Food Club BLT Hot Dogs
Hot dogs covered in bacon grilled to perfection and placed in a Food Club Hot Dog Bun with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and a drizzle of mayonnaise over top.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 14 min | Total Time: 24 min | Serves 8
- 8 slices Food Club sliced bacon
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 Food Club Hot Dog buns
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped and shredded
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup Food Club Mayonnaise
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, flipping once, until crispy. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill hot dogs for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally until slightly charred.
- Line hot dogs with lettuce. Top with hot dogs, tomatoes and bacon, and drizzle with mayonnaise.